June 2019 Market Analysis
Please note that Land Title data comes from actual recorded transactions at the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office for that particular month. The information is not directly related to MLS data. The data is an unofficial tabulation of Summit County Records that are believed to be reasonably accurate.
- Market Analysis by Area for June 2019: There were a total of 179 transactions and $125,183,437 in monetary volume. The average transaction price for all 18 reported areas, plus Deed Restricted transactions, was $726,968, average residential price was $828,570 and average residential PSF was $492..
- Market Analysis by Area YTD 2019 -6 Months: There was a total of $757,669,354 with 972 transactions. The average transaction price was $810,220, the average residential price was $821,478 and the average PPSF was $493.
- Market Snapshot for Years 2019 vs 2018: Average Indicators for $: Single Family +15%, Multi- Family +5% and Vacant Land -8%. Median Indicators for Single Family +8%, Multi- Family +7% and Vacant Land -13%.
- Market Analysis % Change 2019: Monetary volume ($125,183,437) in June 2019 was down 27% from June 2018. Transactions (179) were down 28% in from June 2018. YTD 2019 Monetary Volume is pacing 5% ahead of YTD June 2018, and transactions are down 10%.
- Residential Cost Analysis: Residential volume in June had 130 transactions with $107,714,077 gross volume. There were 31 properties that sold for $1M and above in June. There were 44 Single Family, 86 Multi-Family and 19 Vacant Land transactions.
- Average Price History by Type- YTD June 2019: Average price for residential Single Family: $1,319,458, Multi- Family: $549,387 and Vacant Land: $335,670.
- Comparative Historical Cost Analysis Comparison 2019-2018 -2017 YTD. YTD 2019, there were 750 residential transactions and $616,108,873 gross $ volume with 172 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2018, there were 856 transactions with $606,897,184 gross $ volume with 143 properties selling for over $1M. YTD 2017, there were 871 transactions with $593,073,903 with 144 properties selling for over $1M.
- Top Lender Analysis June 2019: There were 498 loans in June. 120 loans were related to sales, there were 143 REFI’s and 235 loans were timeshare related. 33% of the real estate closings were cash transactions.
- Market Highlights: Please see page 11 of the Market Analysis- Note the the higher priced sale in June 2019 in the Sunrise Point area in Breckenridge at $4,400,000. The top priced PSF was in the One Ski Hill Building at $1,192.
- Foreclosures: There were no Bank sales in June. YTD, there are a total of 24 Foreclosure actions, with 5 Fee Simple, 18 Timeshare, and 1 unknown.
- Purchaser Profile Abstract: There were 32 upper end sales in June 2019 compared to 41 in May. Our buyers for real estate transactions for June 2019: Front Range demographic at 31% of our market, 35% are “local” and 33% are out of state buyers with 1% International. Please note page 17 comparing demographics of our buyers through 2013.
- Land Title New Development Summary: This (page 18) shows all the new construction each month, there were 17 in June.
Click here…June 2019 Stats